Checklist for employment at Dave Hansen Whitewater:
- You love rivers.
- You are passionate about the outdoors and find a strange joy in the teva tan lines on your feet.
- You like to work hard, stay busy, and find yourself saying at the end of the day, “What? You mean I need to go home now?”
- You’re all about integrity and honesty.
- You understand the power of a positive atmosphere: you like to smile, laugh, joke, high-five and play a good game of kickball.
- You get really annoyed with office gossip and like Drama-Free zones.
- You are at your best in a busy atmosphere and love having at least 4 different things to do at once.
- You have a knack for telling good stories on a river or a bus.
- You like connecting with all kinds of people—whether you’re guiding the boat, driving the bus, or talking on the phone.
- You love rivers.
2023 Job Openings
Full time positions available only and experience is a plus, but will train the right individuals. All of our guides will row both the whitewater and scenic section of the Snake River. Must have a clean driving record and be 18+. We use stern frames on all of our rafts, rowing experience also a plus. Pay DOE
Full Time/Part Time positions available with a consistent schedule. Must have a current CDL Class B Passenger Endorsement with airbrakes. We can help the right individual in obtaining the necessary requirements. Starting Pay: $19.00-$21.00 DOE
Full Time/Part Time positions available with a consistent schedule. Must be 18+ years old with a clean driving record. Great entry level positions for folks who want to guide but have no experience. Lots of hours available throughout the summer. Job entails but not limited too meeting the guides at the boathouse, helping them get all equipment ready, make sure van is ready for the day, and helping guests/guides onto the water and then off the water.
- Employment commitment would be around 4/15-10/15
- This is a full time 5 day a week job that would include weekends and some nights.
- Duties may include but not limited too: Scheduling, Reservations, General office duties, and some marketing tasks.
- Pay would be a salary and DOE with an end of the season bonus.
- Really fun atmosphere and co workers!
Interested in applying? Send your resume and a photo of yourself over to email@example.com