"It was the highlight of our vacation!"... Year after year, wave after wave, this is our most frequent compliment
Cast & Splash
Receive a 10% discount on both activities
Dave Hansen Whitewater and Grand Teton Fly Fishing have teamed up to offer you a world-class fly-fishing trip and an exciting whitewater rafting trip down the Grand Canyon of the Snake River. A drift boat trip on the hunt for wild Snake River Cutthroat is a Jackson Hole experience not to be missed. Jackson Hole is famous for its dry fly-fishing and the guides at Grand Teton Fly Fishing specialize in teaching fly-fishing. Your choice of guided fishing trips span over 100 miles of the Snake River starting up at Jackson Lake Dam and all the way south to the mouth of Palisades Reservoir. Grand Teton Fly Fishing offers guided fishing trips in Grand Teton National Park, Bridger-Teton National Forest and Yellowstone National Park.
Things to know about this package:
- Receive 10% on both your Whitewater rafting trip and the fly-fishing adventure.
- Packages can be done on separate days
- You will see two different charges on your card one from Dave Hansen Whitewater and one from Grand Teton Fly Fishing
- Grand Teton Fly Fishing offers many world class fishing option feel free to call Bruce @ 307-690-0910 with any questions.
- Grand Teton Fly Fishing has a 5-day cancellation policy
Call 800-732-6295 for reservations.